- Speaker: Dr. Pam Marzban
- Program: “Simple Talk: The Empowered Team’s Guide to Higher Cosmetic Treatment Acceptance”
- Date: Friday, April 26, 2019
- Time: 8:30am – 1:30pm (5 hrs.)
- Venue: Oak Bay Beach Hotel
- Registration: opens at 7:45am
- Snack Break: 10:30-11:00am
- Co-sponsor: Aurum Group
Dr. Pam Marzban, whose cosmetic work in full mouth rehabilitation has been recognized and awarded internationally, shares communication techniques that walk the patient through the discovery process and guide them to predictable options in obtaining the smile they’ve always wanted. Learn what to look for, the questions to ask and how to maximize efficiency in the doctor’s exam. Review and discuss case studies to solidify the learning.
- Pinpoint the critical steps of a systematic smile evaluation;
- Learn how to identify whether a case is cosmetic, occlusal or both;
- Understand how to utilize photography to create an understood and predictable result;
- Understand the esthetic relationship among teeth, gingival tissue, lips and overall facial esthetics;
- Review clinical cases which demonstrate to dental assistants and hygienists how to recognize obstacles thereby filtering options;
- Identify the most powerful questions to ask patients to increase case acceptance;
- Receive suggestions for promoting the longevity, dental health and brilliance of the aesthetically restored smile.
Dr. Pam Marzban earned her degree from Virginia Commonwealth University in 2000. She is a clinical instructor at VCU, a writer for the AGD, and a speaker and consultant on the business side of dentistry. She serves on the Board of ICCMO and VDA and has a full time practice in Northern Virginia.